Sunday, June 25, 2006

Off to Camp

I am off to Victory Jam summer camp this week. We are taking five kids which is a big group for us. I do hope God uses this in the lives of our students. Pray for me as I am stuck in a room with a bunch of middle school boys for the week. By the end of the week, the room smells a bit rank. In all honesty, I look forward to the opportunity of investing into these kids lives. Several of these kids carry some deeps wounds from living in a fallen world. I hope Jesus will awaken their hearts to see Him.

3 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Brad & Stacey said...

Our prayers are with you and the boys. I wish I would have sent you the John Deere tractor air freshener I bought on our recent mid-West trip, but I gave it to my brother for Father's Day...no joke.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey man, great job yesterday. You certainly have a gift in the way you reveal Gods will through scripture in our lives. You got me thinking about how I am to examine my own life and how to hold up the reflection of Christ to others in confronting them.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, 2 months is enough, time to update your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home